SS CHAIN HOIST
- Unique Hand Wheel Design – This feature enables the hand chain to successfully feed directly into the wheel sprocket from many directions and angles. Thus, the operator can use the hoist while standing to the side of, or even above the load without fear of the hand chain jamming.
- Minimal Load Lifting Effort – These hoists require 20% – 35% less effort than the competition. Lift heavy loads with ease. Ideal for frequent lifting/pulling applications.
- Fully Enclosed Gearing – This protects the gears from contamination and debris.
- Stainless Steel construction – These hoists are corrosion-resistant, strong, durable and rugged.
- Forged Stainless Steel Hooks and Safety Latches – Each heavy duty stainless steel safety latch has a bolt and lock nut connection rather than roller pins used by most competitors. This feature facilitates easy latch changing in the field.
- Thrust Bearing on Lower Hook – Allows easy rotation of load while suspended & prevents load chain twisting.
- Electro Zinc Plated Hand & Load Chain – Provides a durable non oily finish.
- Fully Machined Lift Wheel – This feature perfectly accepts the chain allowing for a smooth long lasting operation.
- Totally Enclosed Gearing – This design protects gears from contamination and debris.
- Lifting or Pulling – This hand hoist can be used for lifting or pulling which makes for a more flexible and versatile tool.
- Low Headroom – Provides maximum lift by minimizing space taken up by the hoist, making it ideal in restricted space applications.
- Weather Proof Load Holding Brake – Both lever and chain hoists have a protected Weston Brake which holds the load during the entire operation. The hoists are also equipped with a unique twin pawl design.
- All Gears and Shafts Run on Roller Bearings – This feature provides smooth controlled operation as well as maintenance free lubrication.
- Stainless Steel Riveted ID Tags – These tags will not rust and will maintain clear distinct information for easy identification.
- Maintenance – Hoists can be quickly disassembled for fast and easy maintenance.
- Certification – Each hoist is rigged and load tested here in the U.S. at OZ Lifting and comes with a serial number and test certificate dedicated to each hoist. Each hoist is double checked and signed providing traceability throughout the entire manufacturing process.
Standards – CE, AS1418.2, ANSI B30.21, ANSI B30.16
|Safe Working Load (tons)||1||2|
|Falls of Chain||1||2|
|Effort to Lift S.W.L (lbs)||67||74|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm)||7||7|
|Product Dimensions (in)||B||6.77||7.56|
|Hook-opening, Upper & Lower (in)||D||1.02||1.33|
|Net Weight of Head Only (lbs)||28.7||43|
*Dimensions are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
WARNING CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM Some products may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defect or reproductive harm. www.P65Warning.ca.gov