SPARK RESISTANT CHAIN HOIST
Potentially explosive atmospheres exist in many areas of industry. Explosive zones carry extremely strict guidelines and equipment requirements. OZ Lifting Products’ Spark Resistant Chain Hoists are manufactured in compliance with the EU’s explosion-proof standard ATEX94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. The explosion-proof level can reach: EX II2 GD c IIIC T135°C. They are suitable for potentially explosive atmospheres including Zone 1 & 2 (gas) as well as Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
- Type EX-F3 Spark Resistant
- Unique Hand Wheel Design – This feature enables the hand chain to successfully feed directly into the wheel sprocket from many directions and angles. Thus, the operator can use the hoist while standing to the side of, or even above the load without fear of the hand chain jamming.
- Minimal Load Lifting Effort – These hoists require 20% – 35% less effort than the competition. Lift heavy loads with ease. Ideal for frequent lifting/pulling applications.
- Fully Enclosed Gearing – This protects the gears from contamination and debris.
- Stainless Steel Hooks and Safety Latches – Each heavy duty stainless steel safety latch has a bolt and lock nut connection rather than roller pins used by most competitors. This feature facilitates easy latch changing in the field.
- Stainless Steel Hand Chain – Provides a durable non oily finish.
- Dacromet® Finish Load Chain – Provides a durable non oily spark resistant finish.
- Fully Machined Lift Wheel – This feature perfectly accepts the chain allowing for a smooth long lasting operation.
- Lifting or Pulling – This hand hoist can be used for lifting or pulling which makes for a more flexible and versatile tool.
- Low Headroom – Provides maximum lift by minimizing space taken up by the hoist, making it ideal in restricted space applications.
- Weather Proof Load Holding Brake – Both lever and chain hoists have a protected Weston Brake which holds the load during the entire operation. The hoists are also equipped with a unique twin pawl design.
- All Gears and Shafts Run on Roller Bearings – This feature provides smooth controlled operation as well as maintenance free lubrication.
- Copper Riveted ID Tags – These tags will not rust and will maintain clear distinct information for easy identification.
- Maintenance – Hoists can be quickly disassembled for fast and easy maintenance.
Standards – CE, ATEX 94/9EC (Ex II 2 GD c llC T4 IIIC T135°C), AS1418.2, ASME B30.16
|Falls of Chain||1||1||1||1||2||4|
|Effort to Lift S.W.L (lbs)||54||56||75||83||85||87|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm)||5×15||6×18||8×24||10×30||10×30||10×30|
|Product Dimensions (in)||B||5.82||6.77||8.26||10.03||11.02||15.16|
|Hook-opening, Upper & Lower (in)||D||0.90||1.02||1.33||1.53||1.61||1.93|
|Net Weight of Head Only (lbs)||13||18||31||51||60||114|
Standard Lift: 10, 15, 20, 30 ft. We also do custom rigging
Dimensions and illustrations are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
XX in hoist model number indicates length of lift by foot.
WARNING CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM Some products may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defect or reproductive harm. www.P65Warning.ca.gov