OZ Lifting Products, LLC is headquartered and warehoused in Winona, Minnesota. The company has a long-standing dedication to excellent customer service and support. Our lifting equipment has been successfully handling material globally for years. OZ Lifting Products has served many industries including oil, gas, automotive, aviation, construction and mining for more than 15 years.
The Marketing Content Creator is responsible for helping OZ Lifting Products grow revenue by developing and delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative for websites, product graphics email promotional creative, social media graphics, banner ads, catalogs, seller support, trade shows, print advertising, and more. This position also partners with other resources to amplify our name and helps establish Oz Lifting Products across industries.
- Minimum Associate’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years successful professional design experience, preferably in an industrial, manufacturing, or distribution setting.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design using the Adobe Creative Suite of software.
- Experience in web management with strong knowledge of best practices for web graphics and development principles is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produces the design and production for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics, banner ads, catalogs, seller support, trade shows, print advertising, and more.
- Creates marketing material that speaks to target audiences in an appropriate and engaging way.
- Works with Marketing Manager to translate and create marketing requirements, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Analyzes consumer needs and current market trends.
- Works with freelance service providers, and partner distributors to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Creates and manages image library; develops and maintains style guides; develops and maintains clip library of earned/placed media.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL TRAITS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills resulting in the ability to prioritize multiple projects and initiatives.
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- An ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
- Proven results-oriented work style.
- High level of integrity.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Professional presence in appearance, actions, and personal demeanor.
Performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms. Occasionally the employee is required to stand and walk. This position is in-person at our Winona, MN facility.