- Standard Overload Protection – Overload device is set at approximately 150% of the rated load. This feature prevents the hoist from being severely overloaded causing damage to the hoist.
- Lifting or Pulling – Can be used for lifting or pulling which makes it a more versatile tool.
- Minimal Load Lifting Effort – Double reduction gearing provides easy operation with minimal lifting effort.
- Unique Hand Wheel Design – This feature enables the hand chain to successfully feed directly into the wheel sprocket from many directions and angles. Thus, the operator can use the hoist while standing to the side of, or even above the load without fear of the hand chain jamming.
- All-Steel Construction – Featuring a long lasting powder coat finish, the all-steel construction ensures durable protection while providing a long and dependable service life in harsh environments.
- Weston-Style Brake System – An enclosed and protected Weston-Style load brake stays clean and dry during the entire load operation. Also equipped with a unique twin pawl design for additional reliability.
- Enclosed Gearing – Gears are protected from contamination and debris.
- Sealed Roller Bearing – This feature provides smooth, controlled operation of the gears and shafts. This ensures maintenance-free lubrication.
- Forged Hooks – Forged alloy steel hooks swivel 360° for easier attachment and positioning.
- Thrust Bearing on Lower Hook – Allows easy rotation of load while suspended and prevents load chain twisting.
- Cast steel safety latches – Heavy-duty, cast-steel safety latch has a bolt-and-lock nut connection. This feature simplifies changing latches in the field.
- 100% load tested Zinc-Plated Chain – Provides a durable non-oily finish.
- Stainless Steel Riveted ID Tags – Made from stainless steel the ID tag is corrosion resistant.
- Maintenance – Hoists can be quickly disassembled for fast and easy maintenance. See the videos and maintenance breakdown animations on YouTube.
Standards – CE, ASME B30.16, AS1418.2 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 10 T
|Safe Working Load (tons)||.5||1||1.5||2||3||5||10|
|Falls of Chain||1||1||1||1||2||2||4|
|Effort to Lift S.W.L (lbs)||53||55||58||74||58||79||84|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm)||6||6||8||8||8||10||10|
|Dimensional Information (in)||B||5.83||6.77||7.72||8.28||8.90||11.02||18.23|
|Hook-opening, Upper & Lower (in)||D||1.10||1.26||1.42||1.42||1.81||1.81||2.24|
|Net Weight of Head Only (lbs)||21||24||31||36||41||64||114|
*Standard Lift: 10, 15, 20 and 30 ft. We also do custom rigging 20, 30 T
|Falls of Chain||8||12|
|Effort to Lift S.W.L (lbs)||84 x2||90 x2|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm)||10||10|
|Hook-opening, Upper & Lower (in)||D||2.23||3.00|
|Net Weight of Head Only (lbs)||315||360|
|10mm Load Chain 1.5 lbs per/ft|
*Standard Lift: 10, 15, 20 and 30 ft. – We also do custom rigging. *Available in 50, 60 and 100 Ton. Please contact for specifications. Special Order.
*Dimensions are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
WARNING CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM Some products may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defect or reproductive harm. www.P65Warning.ca.gov