ELECTRIC CHAIN HOIST
- Overload Protection – High-performance friction clutch that is integrated with the load brake. This device is designed to prevent overloading the hoist.
- Hook – Forged carbon steel load hook with a heavy-duty latch. Bottom hook features a thrust bearing to allow 360° rotation to prevent twisting of load chain. Top hook is rigid.
- Load Sheave – Provides better distribution of the load and smooth lifting with reduced vibration and wear.
- Gearing – Precision machined gears heat treated for strength and durability. Oil bath lubrication on all bearing rotating points for a quieter, smoother and cooler operation.
- Braking – Dual braking system combines mechanical plus regenerative braking for instant and safe operation.
- Chain – Grade 80 case-hardened alloy steel for long and dependable service life.
- H3 Duty Class – 30% duty cycle for operation in various applications.
- 110V Power – 115/1/60 – Standard power making it easy to use virtually anywhere.
- Pendant Controls – IP64 ergonomic pendant design for operator comfort. Lift and lower load easily with integrated emergency stop.
- Compact Aluminum Body – Compact and lightweight cast aluminum alloy body making it perfect for many workstation applications.
- Chain Bag – Durable vinyl bag comes standard.
Standards – CE
|Voltage||115 / 1 /60||115 / 1 /60||115 / 1 /60||115 / 1 /60|
|Falls of Chain||1||1||1||2|
|Motor||0.25 HP||1.8 HP||2.4 HP||2.4 HP|
|Standard Lift (ft)||20||20||10||10|
|Duty Cycle (min)||15 (25%)||18 (30%)||18 (30%)||18 (30%)|
|Pendant Length (ft)||15||19||19||19|
|Power Cord Length (ft)||15||15||15||15|
|Net Weight (lbs)||18||53||59||84|
We also do custom rigging
500, 1000, 2000, 4000 LBS
|D – Headroom (in)||11.00||16.93||18.90||24.40|
*Dimensions are subject to change without notice.
ASME Duty Classification
|ASME Duty Classes||Service Classification||Description|
|H1||Infrequent or Standby||Idle 1-6 months, use for installations and/or maintenance|
|H2||Light||Light maintenance, fabrication, capacity loads infrequently handled, randomly distributed loads, low running time|
|H3||Standard||General machining, randomly distributed loads, total running time ≤25% of working period|
|H4||Heavy||High volume handling of heavy loads near rated capacity, steel warehousing, machining, foundries, total running time ≤50% of working period|
|H5||Severe||Bulk material handling with attachments, approach continuous operation|
WARNING CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM Some products may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defect or reproductive harm. www.P65Warning.ca.gov